Private Sessions in office, by phone, or through Skype
Intuitive private sessions are unique to the individual. Exploring from a comfortable chair to lying on a bodywork table fully clothed, your spirit will reveal the next phase of healing in a way that is comfortable for you. Choose the simple hands on healing of Reiki and Polarity for deep relaxation and restoration of energy or dive deeper into the soul. To go deeper, the practitioner dialogues with the client to assist in the revealing and clearing of old patterns. This is done through techniques such as Guided Imagery. Throughout the session, you will learn to tap into and expand your intuitive nature. The information will guide you to the answers you are seeking.
- Phone – It is best to have a hands-free device
- Skype – You will need to set up a free Skype account
Enjoy a private healing session in the comfort of your home. This service is offered to those who are unable to travel due to physical restraints or illness.
Distant healing is working with someone who is in a different location from the practitioner. It is useful, again, for those who cannot get to the office due to physical restraints, illness or simply living too far away.
Nursing Care Facilities
At times, a hospital or nursing care facility for expanded care is necessary. As a nurse, Janice can perform energy healing in any environment and adapt to medical equipment, casts, surgical dressings, etc.
Group presentations consist of most topics related to energy healing. They can be done in areas such as medical facilities, community organizations, any work environment, or in the home or hospice. Presentations include:
- Simple demonstrations of the hands-on energy healing of Reiki and Polarity
- Discussions on the energy system and how energy modalities heal physically,
- mentally and emotionally
- Nutrition and environment related to energy
- Incorporating energy healing into nursing or other healing practices
- Incorporating energy healing into current medical plans.
- Also, see list of specific workshops